New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Breyer Horse

Go down 
+8
horsienut
crazy4horses33
intothesunstudio
DrSteggy
hoppydog
annescraft
shastaharley
Stacy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Stacy

Stacy

Favorite Breyer Horse Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:15 pm

What is your favorite Breyer horse?

Mine is Kipper closely followed by the Glossy Alabaster Proud Arabian Mare and Foal.
Back to top Go down
shastaharley

shastaharley

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Double Exposure is currently my favorite, followed by Reisling, but that could change as soon as I get a new model lol!
Back to top Go down
annescraft

annescraft

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:44 am

Hmm, I think for awhile now almost anything on the Strapless mold. Except the appy since I am not fond of appies in general and I don't think it looks very nice on the Strapless. I may have to stop being lame and find a new performance model soon....maybe
Back to top Go down
http://www.fieldofdolls.com
hoppydog

hoppydog

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:19 am

As you can tell by my avitar Anything on the Running Mare mold!
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~backtobasicsfarm/site/?/home/
DrSteggy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:18 pm

I'll see those running mares with my growing group of running stallions (9!) Actually, of late, I seem to be attacted to teh older models and vintage critters...though some of the new molds excite me too.

Jackie
Back to top Go down
intothesunstudio

intothesunstudio

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:59 pm

the Love classic Mustang family. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.intothesunstudio.com
crazy4horses33

crazy4horses33

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:13 pm

My favorite modle horse is either Fox Valley Oliver or Alborozo, who I really want at some point!
Back to top Go down
hoppydog

hoppydog

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:53 pm

DrSteggy wrote:
I'll see those running mares with my growing group of running stallions (9!) Actually, of late, I seem to be attacted to teh older models and vintage critters...though some of the new molds excite me too.

Jackie

I've got 10 Running Mares, but I've never taking a liking to the stallions. And in the last few months I've started to miss the grazing mares I use to have( Sold them, when I sold my second collection) But a friend of mine send me a Apricot Grazing Mare and Foal for Christmas so now I'm starting to look out for those old girls to.
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~backtobasicsfarm/site/?/home/
horsienut

horsienut

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:29 pm

For the newer molds I really like Wintersong and the Moody Andalusian - for performance I like the Cleveland Bay.

I have a soft spot for the Legionario and Foundation Stallion molds, though I would never show them Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horsienut
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Stacy's Kipper if I have to stick to horses. Otherwise, my buffalo and our brahma bull Smile
Back to top Go down
pinotpony

pinotpony

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 pm

I love the big Ben mold except for his little pointer forelock that is always in the way for browband bridle or harness bridles.
Ruffian is a close second just because that Thoroughbred filly was one of the best. Hail to Ruffian. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://greenmountainstables.webs.com/
Northern Lone Ranger

Northern Lone Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Stacy wrote:
What is your favorite Breyer horse?

Mine is Kipper closely followed by the Glossy Alabaster Proud Arabian Mare and Foal.

Silver...then the Fighting Stallion. they keep multiplying!

Lindy Pinkham
Model Horse Hobbiest Since 1971
Sunny Shamrock Farm / Rainbow's End Saddlery

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue...-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Barnelf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:01 am

Hmm, I don't have just one specific favorite but my top 3 molds are Silver , SCO , and Wintersong..

Linda Mazza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Breyer Horse   Favorite Breyer Horse Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Breyer Horse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New England Model Horse Collectors :: Original Finish Model Horses :: Breyer Model Horses-
Jump to: