New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello: My name is Stacy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stacy

Stacy

Hello: My name is Stacy Empty
PostSubject: Hello: My name is Stacy   Hello: My name is Stacy EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 am

Hello Everyone,

Stacy Becker here, many of you know me from the Golden Oak Stables show series or from various other shows in New England. I've spent the past year and a half really hoping to foster the new hobbyists in the area and I'm hoping that a forum will help that even more! This is a place where you can feel safe about asking "Silly" questions, finding out about live shows in the area or just chatting about model horses, its all okay here!

A little about me. I'm in my mid twenties and been involved with model horses since the early nineties. My parents have always collected and or sold antiques and collectible toys so collecting was in my genes. I grew up in Cincinnati Ohio so taking a short ride down to Breyerfest became my annual birthday present (Thank goodness for a July birthday!) in 1994. I've missed 3 Breyerfests since then, but hope not to miss another.

My collection consists of around 1500 model horses, the majority of them Original Finish Breyer horses followed by a few Customs, Resins, Peter Stones and more recently China horses.

I began showing in 2000 when the internet began making it easier for all of us to chat. In 2006 I moved to Massachusetts and then in 2008 I began working with Golden Oak Stables to start what many of you know near and dear.

Working with new hobbyists is the most important thing I've done in this hobby and its quickly become my passion.

I hope you find this forum as a safe place where we can enjoy talking about model horses!

Thank you for joining! Can't wait to meet all of you!

Stacy
Back to top Go down
hoppydog

hoppydog

PostSubject: Re: Hello: My name is Stacy   Hello: My name is Stacy EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 am

HI Stacy, flower flower
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~backtobasicsfarm/site/?/home/
shastaharley

shastaharley

PostSubject: Great Idea Stacy   Hello: My name is Stacy EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi Stacy, I love this idea. It's gets a little confusing on other forums keeping track of who is who and where they are from. Here we will know we are all from N.E. cheers
Back to top Go down
Barnelf

PostSubject: Re: Hello: My name is Stacy   Hello: My name is Stacy EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi Stacy! Very Happy
Linda M.

Last edited by Barnelf on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to sign name)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello: My name is Stacy   Hello: My name is Stacy Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello: My name is Stacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New England Model Horse Collectors :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: