New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings From CT! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barnelf

Greetings From CT! :) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From CT! :)   Greetings From CT! :) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi my name is Linda and I'm from Norwalk in Southwestern, CT. Nice to get to visit with others from RegionX!
Linda Mazza
Back to top Go down
shastaharley

shastaharley

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From CT! :)   Greetings From CT! :) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:28 am

Hi Linda, Great to meet you Very Happy I have seen you on MHB but didn't realize you were from these parts. Can you tell us more about yourself? Question What are your main interests within the hobby, or outside of the hobby? Other pets? You know, inquiring minds want to know Smile Besides, I'm just plain nosey Laughing
Back to top Go down
Barnelf

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From CT! :)   Greetings From CT! :) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 am

Hi , Lets see.... I was collecting as a child and then got back into it about 6 + years ago. I've only been showing for a couple of years but I'm loving it! I'm hoping to get the courage up to try performance but not sure my tack is up to snuff for that quality of competition. I also like etching and trying my hand at tack making, although I haven't had much time lately to work on anything new. Outside the hobby I like spending time with my 2 kids and hubby Chris, hiking, reading, puzzles, showing my dogs ( I have 2 German Shepherds and a mini Schnauzer) and most recently I have discovered Facebook and its many games (Castle Age, Farmvill) sigh* not enough time in the day LOL
Linda Mazza
Back to top Go down
shastaharley

shastaharley

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From CT! :)   Greetings From CT! :) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:11 am

Are you going to windrush winter warm-up? Sounds like you have a busy life. I have a schoodle, schnauzer and poodle, and I think it is just the greatest all around breed. Both breeds are so smart and when you combine the two, well sometimes I think she is smarter than me. I also have an Alaskan Klee Kai who is adorable, but not nearly as smart or well mannered as his sister LOL We now have 3 Linda's on this board, I hope I can remember who is who Laughing
Back to top Go down
Barnelf

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From CT! :)   Greetings From CT! :) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:52 pm

I won't be going to Windrush winter warm-up unfortunately as my daughter is competing her Colorguard competion. Doesn't help that I only have 2 resins either Wink But I wish those going good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Stacy

Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From CT! :)   Greetings From CT! :) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Welcome Linda! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From CT! :)   Greetings From CT! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings From CT! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New England Model Horse Collectors :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: