New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Yay! Finally!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
intothesunstudio

PostSubject: Yay! Finally!   Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:39 pm

I don't have any good pictures yet, but I finally was able to purchase a model that Nancy Brandenburg owned. Each time I would find one that I liked I would be outbid. I have been congaing (is that even a word?) the Lady Phase mold. I really lov the long tail and swish tail versions, but I do like several of the old mold LPs as well.

This horse is super special because I also wanted to get a model that related to Karen Grimm, since she is unwell.
This was once one of Nancy's show horses named Night Gal so I have renamed her to be Nancy's Night Gal and plan to show her a little. She's in mint condition and is number 433 of 1500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110475298846&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks for letting me share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.intothesunstudio.com
Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally!   Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Congrats! I've been watching the auctions too in hope of adding one of Nancy's horses to my collection Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern Lone Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally!   Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:45 pm

intothesunstudio wrote:
I don't have any good pictures yet, but I finally was able to purchase a model that Nancy Brandenburg owned. Each time I would find one that I liked I would be outbid. I have been congaing (is that even a word?) the Lady Phase mold. I really lov the long tail and swish tail versions, but I do like several of the old mold LPs as well.

This horse is super special because I also wanted to get a model that related to Karen Grimm, since she is unwell.
This was once one of Nancy's show horses named Night Gal so I have renamed her to be Nancy's Night Gal and plan to show her a little. She's in mint condition and is number 433 of 1500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110475298846&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks for letting me share.

Congrats Corrie!

I was happy to add some of Nancy's Stone Drafters to my herd. Gives me warm memories every time I look at them. I will miss Nancy...

Lindy Pinkham
Model Horse Hobbiest Since 1971
Sunny Shamrock Farm / Rainbow's End Saddlery

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue...-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Finally!   

Back to top Go down

Yay! Finally!
Page 1 of 1