New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010

Go down 
+2
shastaharley
wobbler_kitty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wobbler_kitty

wobbler_kitty

Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010   Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Greetings all!

I'm here to announce that I'm holding my Random Mini Show this year in conjunction with Robin Briscoe's Color Crazy and Linda Dean's New England Model Dog Expo.

We've teamed up (aka plotted) to hold all 3 of our shows together in a larger location than last year, as well as in hopes of keeping costs low. We've come up with a 'low dough' fee structure for all 3 shows and believe that showers will be very pleased!

Robin's Color Crazy Collector's Rally was a big hit last year - showcasing only those older Breyers (pre '89) and focusing more on color and shading quality over the usual non-breed judging factors. Lots of blue, gold and glossy horsies and really nice paint jobs on what some would call less desirable molds. (Now that's what I call collectibility!)

Linda's NEMDE has been running in conjunction with various model horse shows for several years now. Model horse collectors seem to love their model dogs too and have welcomed her show with much enthusiasm. Where else can you see all those pups get off the shelf and come out to play?

And I've expanded my classlist to include Chinas this year. We all know mini China's multiply quickly so I expect to see plenty of you there.

We're holding a raffle and, as always, appreciate any and all donations. If you'd like to donate something, please email me anytime. We as showholders are truly greatful to every person out there who is able to give to live show raffles - it helps tremendously in making our live show community thrive. Thank you!!!

http://wobblerkitty.webs.com/

Melissa Lee, RMS showhostess
Back to top Go down
shastaharley

shastaharley

PostSubject: Re: Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010   Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:18 am

Where is this show being held? In the color crazy part is it OF or CM? Lynn
Back to top Go down
horsienut

horsienut

PostSubject: Re: Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010   Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:47 pm

The shows are in Spencer MA (central MA near Worcester), and Color Crazy is for OF Breyers older than 20 years old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horsienut
jjbreyer

jjbreyer

PostSubject: Re: Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010   Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:40 pm

I can't wait to hit these shows this year!! I missed CC last year and didn't want to miss it this year. And having the mini show open to china as well is just a bouns!!
Back to top Go down
Stacy

Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010   Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm so excited for this!
Back to top Go down
hoppydog

hoppydog

PostSubject: Re: Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010   Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Sent my money in today! Yaaaa my first show of the year(where I get to show) I better get my butt in gear, print class lists, get horses ready etc!!!
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~backtobasicsfarm/site/?/home/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010   Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Mini Show/Color Crazy/New England Model Dog Expo 4/10/2010
Page 1 of 1