New England Model Horse Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New England Model Horse Collectors

An online forum for New England model horse collectors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
annescraft

annescraft

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:02 pm

My name is Anne Field (formerly St.Onge). I have been collecting model horses for over 20 years. I stopped for several years and the horses got stored away but I missed them. I started collecting again in 2005 (I think) and discovered the model horse hobby through eBay. I began making Arabian costumes and halters but have now moved almost exclusively into doll making.
For most of my years of collecting I collected Breyer horses. At the most I had about 80 traditional models and who knows how many stablemates. Most of those were Breyers with some OF Peter Stone models thrown in. I was drawn to the artist resins but didn't think I would ever be able to afford them. But I learned to prep (a valuable commodity, lol) and the fun of trading and time payments and now I have quite a few resins in my collection. I sold most of my OF horses but have about 10 left that I mostly use for performance showing. Performance showing is my real love at this point.
If anyone has any questions about performance showing, dolls, showing in general or whatever I would love to answer them if I can. When I first started showing in this region everyone was very helpful and even when I wanted to quit I was encouraged to keep trying. I love helping new people discover how fun showing can be.
I host a large all halter show annually, Baystate Halter Live. Last year I added a novice division which was a big success. I will probably be expanding the division this year Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fieldofdolls.com
hoppydog

hoppydog

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi Anne! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~backtobasicsfarm/site/?/home/
Stacy

Stacy

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi Anne! Thank you so much for joining!
Back to top Go down
shastaharley

shastaharley

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi Anne, a pleasure to meet you. I am just starting with showing so I may have a few questions to throw your way Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New England Model Horse Collectors :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: